4.6

I had Heimer inspect a house I was looking to purchase. The owner said everything was new, and the broker said I didn't need an inspection, but if I wanted one she had a good inspector who could come fast and was cheap.

So I went with him. Anyway, the inspector said nothing was wrong and everything was new. My brother came to the house and said the boiler was old and rusty. So I go worried and wanted another inspection.

I searched on the internet and found there are inspectors and there are engineers. I decided to call and engineer to see something different. So I found Heimer. They had some bad reviews and some good reviews.

Yelp hid most of the good reviews. But they had a good web site and my attorney heard of them and liked them. They came, and found an old boiler, old roof, old water heater, old wiring, termite damage, water in the basement, and that the new windows leaked. Kind of different than the brokers home inspector did.

I didn't buy the house, and I didn't talk to that broker any more. I am still looking for a house, but when I find it I'll call Heimer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Heimer Engineering Home Inspection.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Professional engineers, Fast service, Excellent knowledge, Helpful staff, Answered questions after inspection.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 03.

Comments