4.3

This is what happened. I had an appointment with Heimer to inspect a house. The appointment was for 10AM. At 9AM, the real estate broker called and said she found someone who would do the inspection for $150 less if I cancelled Heimer. I called at 930 and cancelled even though the guy was almost in Brooklyn. The new inspector came, and said everything was good. Not true. The boiler was old and broke. No hot water. The roof leaked. The toilet leaked. The gas was shut off because the gas company said it was unsafe. I had to rewire part of the house. A real bad house.

So I have questions:

1. Can I sue the real estsate broker? She lied to me and sent Mr bad inspector.

2. Can I sue Heimer. They should have come after I cancelled the appointment. If Heimer had come to do the Heimer Engineering home inspection, I wouldn't have brought the house. I want to sue Heimer for not coming after I cancelled the inspection.

3. Can I sue the inspector? He was not really good. I think he was sleeping with the broker. She is pretty hot, and they stayed in the house together after I left.

4. Can I sue my lawyer. She should have told me the inspector was not as good as an engineer.

5. Can I sue the bank for giving me the mortgatge? THey should have told me to have a real engineer like Heimer do the inspection and not the bad inspector from the broker.

I hope you can help me.

whynikki wrote the review because of "my broker lied" at Heimer Engineering. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Heimer Engineering to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was home inspector my broker sent and broker. Author liked the most were engineers who did home inspections and mad appointments fast. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Heimer Engineering and heimer engineering home inspection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments