4.7

I was selling a house and then Heimer came to the house. So what's the deal with them?

First they found water in the basement, an old furnace, and old and leaking roof, and wiring problems. I should never have let Joe do wiring in my house. Joe said his brother-in-law was an electrician and he knew how to do wiring, so I believed Joe.

Heimer's Engineers found a lot of things wrong, but they didn't let me explain anything. If I told them Joe wired the house, they would have said its OK. And my wife is sick, so they should not say the roof was old. I thought the sellers got to comment on the inspection and change anything they wanted. How can you sell your house if you can't change the inspection? All saleman lie anyway, so shouldn't I get to change my inspection?

And the buyers were there. They have a like 5 year old son. So the wife gets down on the floor and plays with the kid. Except that she is wearing a low cut shirt. So I can like see most of her boobies when she leans over. They were nice looking, but Im not at the beach. So why should she lean over to play with the kid? I think its so I wouldn't notice that the inspector found things wrong.

So I won't let Heimer in for any more inspections and you shouldn't either. And make sure that the buyer doesn't lean over so her *** hang out. Those *** will cost you a home sale.

This person wrote the review because of "i cant sell my house" at Heimer Engineering. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Heimer Engineering to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was whole home inspection, heimer engineering, any engineer who does home inspections and not selling my house. Author liked the most nice cleavage and killed my deal. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Heimer Engineering and heimer engineering home inspection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Heimer Engineering?

Comments

I am looking for a home inspection, and was checking for reviews of Heimer Engineering.I'm going to have the house inspected by them.

This comment about cleavage makes me angry.

First, a lot of woman's clothing shows some skin, even cleavage. This is just skin. The fact that it is skin near a woman's breast seems to excite some men, including the guy who wrote this silly review. If it excites you to see skin, feel free to look at my cleavage.

That doesn't make me think much of you, though.

And if I am playing with my son or daughter and lean over, who cares if you see the side of my breast. It doesn't bother me one bit.

We are all humans, and we all have skin.So if it excites you to look down a woman's shirt, maybe you should get some help.

I make service calls at houses.I really think that women are used to their boobies hanging out a bit.

I see girls with no bras and just tee shirts on. Some girl answered the door with a long tee shirt and no shorts. Mothers play with kids and breastfeed with me working and don't cover their ***. This is 2016.

The lady with the cleavage showing didn't cost you the sale unless you kept staring down her chest. That's your fault.

Don't blame a company.And sellers don't get to change the report.