100% full Not resolved
4.5

Update by user Jun 09, 2016

This review is incorrectly attributed to Heimer Engineering. Heimer Engineering did not post this review.

Original review posted by user May 25, 2016

They are crooks pure and simple. I don't know what else to say. They inspected the house and found things wrong with it. I didn't buy the house. I wanted my money back for the inspection because I didn't buy the house. That seems reasonable, doesn't it? I think so. But they won't give me my money back.

I called the Better Business Bureau and my Priest to file complaints. Neither of them could help me. I worked hard for that money, and I think they need to give me my money back because I didn't buy the house.

I would have used them and paid them when I finally bought the house. So could you please call them and tell them to give me my money back or else.

This reviewer shared experience about "they didn't refund my money." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $515. The author is overall dissatisfied with Heimer Engineering. The most disappointing about heimer engineering home inspection from Heimer Engineering was would not refund my money , but reviewer liked good home inspection that found all problems. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Heimer Engineering.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Heimer Engineering to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Heimer Engineering?

Comments

Home inspectors get a fee to find problems with homes that you may want to get fixed by the seller before closing.Most of the time it's your responsibility to pay that up front.

If the inspector finds issue and makes you aware of the issues, it is up to you to get the seller to fix them before you close or do not close on the home.You are not entitled to a refund of the inspection fee because the inspector did the job he was paid for..

Thats their job, they saved you money by finding problems, thats what they get paid for