Staten Island, New York
3.1

You're better off figuring out what your home needs by yourself.these guys couldn't find my water meter in plain site, or identify a water heater that was less than a year old.

They also managed to not be able to tell that my roof was less than five years old even though I had 15 years remaining on a 20 year warranty. They reported that an oven that is barely a year old is in need of replacing. I don't replace my appliances or roof or water heater every year like their report suggests.

I am sorry that I used them.Don't use them, or you'll be sorry too.

Review about: Heimer Engineering Home Inspection.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Whole home inspection, Wanted to replace a new hot water heater, Wanted to replace 5 year old roof.

Had an Experience with Heimer Engineering?

Comments

#1320203

They did a good job on my house.Sounds like you are a seller.

Sour grapes.

Time for you to grow up.Us adults know things don't always work out.

Moss and Company - 15 years tenant in Hollywood CA FORCED OUT for NO REASONS by MOSS & Company Moss and Company "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more Bella Collina, good job getting the court order against Don Juravin Bella Collina "I am an owner and part time resident at Bella Collina. I have to say that my wife and I were more than shocked when we got back to the..." Read more Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more