3.1

You're better off figuring out what your home needs by yourself.these guys couldn't find my water meter in plain site, or identify a water heater that was less than a year old.

They also managed to not be able to tell that my roof was less than five years old even though I had 15 years remaining on a 20 year warranty. They reported that an oven that is barely a year old is in need of replacing. I don't replace my appliances or roof or water heater every year like their report suggests.

I am sorry that I used them.Don't use them, or you'll be sorry too.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of whole home inspection and wanted to replace a new hot water heater. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of heimer engineering home inspection. Heimer Engineering needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned heimer engineering home inspection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Heimer Engineering.

Had an Experience with Heimer Engineering?

Comments

#1320203

They did a good job on my house.Sounds like you are a seller.

Sour grapes.

Time for you to grow up.Us adults know things don't always work out.